Children tend to put things in their mouths that they are not supposed to put there, and that can cause problems at times. This video shares a news story that tells about just how dangerous small batteries can be when children swallow them. Children will take things that are not food and eat those things, and there are times when doing that can cause life threatening problems.
In this video, a doctor explains how dangerous batteries can be to a child’s esophagus. This video shares information for parents, so that they will understand just how dangerous batteries can be around children, and so that they will keep such things out of the reach of children. This video shares information that should be out there in regard to children and batteries.
If you find this video to be something that you think is interesting and informative, please take the time to SHARE it on Facebook so that your friends can see it, too.